5 Faith Skills Everyone Needs to Learn
We believe that there are five essential faith skills that every believer needs to know. Below we’ve tried to simply word these skills in an understandable way. We believe these skills can be practiced by believers of all ages. So it doesn’t matter if you are 5 years old or a 105, these are skills the vital to a vibrant Christian walk.
1. Navigate the Bible – If you want to know God better, read His book (survey and locate). John 8:31-32
2. Personalize Scripture – If you want to know God better, remember His words (memorize and apply). Proverbs 7:2-3
3. Dialogue with God – If you want to know God better, talk to Him (private and public). Philippians 4:6-7
4. Articulate Faith – If you want to know God better, talk about Him with your friends (share and defend). 2 Timothy 2:25-26
5. Worship with your life – If you want to know God better, make Him more important than anything (praise and give). Psalm 146:1-2